Fact: Your heating and cooling system is the most expensive appliance in your home.
As good as your new eqipment is, problems can happen requiring service to the system. While your equipment may feature a long parts warranty, it may not cover the cost of labor to service and replace a failed part.
- On average, labor makes up 70% of the overall cost of repairs.
- Labor costs can vary from $75 to $150 per hour on average.
To protect our valued customers against uplanned, unbudgeted expenses, Smokey Barbier Heating offers you this valuable protection plan. Here is why we prefer this protection plan:
- Unmatched Value: The cost of an extended service warranty when compared against the installed cost of your heating and cooling system adds up to only pennies a day! That provides an unparalleled value proposition. The cost of this protection plan can pay for itself in a single repair.
- One-Call Convenience: That means you make one call to us if your system needs repairs, and we handle it all for the duration of the agreement.
- Flexibility: Thermostats, humidifiers and electronic air cleaners can also be covered.
- Transferability: Should you sell your home, your agreement may be transferred to the new homeowner for a nominal fee.
- Reliability: All agreements are administered by Service Net and backed by an A.M. Best A+ rated insurance company. Service Net provides warranty and extended service plan administration and services to the world's most respected brands.
Annual maintenance and extended parts & labor warranties will give you peace of mind that your Heating and air conditioning equipment will be professionally maintained and repaired for years to come.
Don't wait! Call Smokey Barbier Heating, Inc today and ask about the perfect answer to your peace of mind!